MASTER CERTIFIED LIFE & LEADERSHIP COACH TRAINING PROGRAM - MCLC PART IV & V
A 1-year Master’s Level Program
The MCLC is a 12-month program
The primary facilitator is Peter J. Reding, MBA, MCC, MCLC
The program is 100% virtual program and is a 3-trimester (1-year)
Registrants can join 3 times during the year
There are three focuses of the MCLC Program™
Your Self Mastery
Develop & track your 12-month Personal Development Plan
Your Coaching Mastery
You will create, use and measure the effectiveness of your own Unique Coaching Model™
Your Business Mastery
Develop a clear business plan to market your unique coaching practice, that is aligned with your Core Values, Life Purpose and Natural Gifts & Talents; and also aligned with your desired life style.
Logistics, Tuition & Scheduling for the MCLC Program™
Can join the MCLC Program every 4 months – January 1, May 1, & September 1 of each year. Up to 3 MCLC registrants per Trimester.
- Completed PCLC Program™ (Parts I, II & III = 125 hours)
- Be serious about your coaching
- Commitment to coach one clearly defined affinity group
- Have an interview with Peter J. Reding, MBA, MCC, MCLC – Primary Facilitator
- Registration - $1,000, a non-refundable deposit
- First to register for any given trimester - Tuition fee $9,995
- Second to register for any given trimester - Tuition fee $11,495
- Third to register for any given trimester - Tuition fee $12,995
- Graduation follows three contiguous trimesters
- 2019 – January 1 or May 1, or September 1
- Webinars on 2 Thursdays for January, February, March – May, June, July – September, October, November
- 9 am to 12:00 pm – USA Eastern Time
- 18 (3-hour) Webinars Hours Earned - 54 Hours
- Assigned Independent Study Months: April, August & December - 31 Hours
- ICF Hours Earned – for the MCLC 1-year (Parts IV & V) – Total = 85 hours
- ICF Hours Earned – ACTP – MCLC = (Parts I, II, III, IV & V) – Total = 210 hours
During MCLC one year program with my mentor Peter J. Reding I really went “Beyond” my expectations in building my coaching practice and fine tuning my coaching style. The 3 levels of coaching CFL Institute offers in terms of Self-Mastery, Coaching Mastery and Business Mastery are forming the perfect Tri-Angle for someone who is ready to extensively deep dive into personal and professional transformation. Peter’s brilliance, his natural humility added to the sacred space he is uniquely able to create, offer an alchemical mixture which opens the door for his client to create a great master piece. In 2018, my complete dedication into the art of coaching is crystallized into the Beyond Borders Career Coaching Model™ I gave birth to. I feel infinitely and deeply grateful to him for this unvaluable gift I was endowed to create. On my personal path toward excellence, I found with him the root and the daily nutrients to serve and honor others as a Beyond Borders Career Coach™".
Beyond Borders Career Coach
My journey has culminated into the completion of my MCLC in November 2019, my experience has been a Divine one. I will always be grateful for the sacred space held, the freedom to explore and create my own model, while generously being supported by the wisdom, knowledge and honoring teaching style adopted by Peter and the design of the program.
The MCLC program has enabled and empowered me to share my spiritual understanding as a Back to Source Coach™ The MCLC program has also given me the direct experience of Oneness.
Founder & Holistic Coach & Trainer, Back to Source Coaching