We want all of you – all the time!
Effective date: May 23, 2022
Success in our program requires full commitment by all participants. By enrolling in this course, participants agree to being fully present during all sessions and participate to the best of their ability. This includes arriving on time, abiding by the code of conduct, and engaging in course activities.
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all course meeting.
If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session, please contact your instructor and Support at CoachForLife.com immediately.
How to and the cost of making up missed time and/or entire sessions is included in each of the course Enrollment Agreements.
Here are the links to the Enrollment Agreement for each course.
Part I & II Enrollment Agreement
Part III – PCLC Enrollment Agreement
Petitions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to Support at CoachForLife.com.
Our courses are conducted in English and are designed to be fun, interactive and engaging for our participants. It is therefore an expectation that you participate in course activities, including dialogue with the course instructor and peers, coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. If you are unable to participate in an activity, please inform your Support at CoachForLife.com as soon as possible. Please refer to the code of conduct for additional details.
Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all sessions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arriving on time to all
- Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching
- Having your camera on for virtual live
- Participating fully in all sessions and mentor coaching This includes being prepared for the session, involving yourself in discussions and activities, assuming responsibility for your learning, and contributing to the learning of others.
- Engaging in discussions with integrity and
- Being respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing your cell phone, not texting, and other disruptive